Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

of course I remember brotha, I'm just bringing up old shit and giving you a hard time......

Still this isn't the closests show. I hope we can make some even closer. You know the kind we can do and be able to make it home for dinner. LOL.

Right on. You bringing the pups? If its just a day trip I might. We'll see. Lolo is getting good about going for car rides but, Sac is a bit far I think. I'm gonna see maybe I'll take him to Salinas withme this weekend (if I go) and see how he does.

Its an hour south. Either way bro we'll see you there.

hey whats up whatcha coming down to salas for :lol:
smdsig2.jpg

come on you can make it to both or skip sat and show up on sun :lol:

idk like i said we will see, as of right now, i dont even have my freakin right amp

but the 26th will be my first show EVER so if i do decent on that day, i might try some bassrace too, we will see tho....i dont even know what it hits... :ph34r:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

idk like i said we will see, as of right now, i dont even have my freakin right amp

but the 26th will be my first show EVER so if i do decent on that day, i might try some bassrace too, we will see tho....i dont even know what it hits... :ph34r:

Let me ask you this, Whats closer to you Woodland or Sacramento? I think the WoodLand show is gonna be sick because its attached to an actual car show but, Sacaramento will definately have more car stereo competitors I think. I'm still in the air about going to Woodland, its a 4 hour drive for me.

Let me ask you this, Whats closer to you Woodland or Sacramento? I think the WoodLand show is gonna be sick because its attached to an actual car show but, Sacaramento will definately have more car stereo competitors I think. I'm still in the air about going to Woodland, its a 4 hour drive for me.

You mean the Anderson show?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol yea, the anderson show, the time to get there is not much difference at all...maybe 10-15 minutes difference

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yeah thats what I meant Anderson..........

Well than its a coin toss and a see how it goes weekend for you.

You should seriously come out too both.

That way you can see how USAC is and dB Drag Racing is.

Might be a little overwhelming but, just try to soak it all in.

I'd recommend going to each site and read the rules. Not to know it but

just to be familair with them.

Archived