BigManAC Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 My new Clarion cz702 is coming in today and I was looking through the manual online and saw it had digital time alignment. Would I need this since I am running active? It shows a normal, 2-way, and 3-way speaker setup and I dont want to choose one of these and be wrong. Any advice on what to do or should I just leave it alone? 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
hdorre Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 you dont NEED it like the way you need a HPF for tweets and BP for mids... but theres a noticeable diff with TA on with the CZ702. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
sirhutson Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 If you are already running active then leave it alone. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
White Lightning Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Time alignment has nothing to do with how you actually set your system up. It is a tuning tool. I use time alignment running passive. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
ToNasty Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 You are going to be learning this hu for awhile. Ive had id for probably 5-6 months now and i finally know how to use it. Take your time and play with it (not your weenie) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BigManAC Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Haha I will. Right now I'm just trying to figure out if it's a bad HU or not. (See other thread) 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.