Sonic Electronix

*HElp* /w running a clean signal throughout system (real pros only please)

Honestly I know it might not be what you want to hear but you'll get the best results and save yourself lots of time and headaches by going with an aftermarket headunit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hello I started my lay out like this to cool :good:

He said real pros only so that didn't include you.

yes it does include me why 10+years in this audio game here and as a bonus computer and electronic's as a career so like I said I am low key with you people

because of your jealous ways :good: just to let you all know that. And have a nice day!

. I know i Just the student. And I'm blessed some of u are sharing years of wisdom with me......but I produced a list of qyestion which your only reply was.......that's how I did.......doesn't scream pro.......maybe best buy or future shop car audio installer........at best....

This might look the best in the world but it is the safest gound for my car period Electronic man point of view not a rookie with no experience in electronic's can not tell me other wise that means you

yes it does include me why 10+years in this audio game here and as a bonus computer and electronic's as a career so like I said I am low key with you people

because of your jealous ways :good: just to let you all know that. And have a nice day!

. I know i Just the student. And I'm blessed some of u are sharing years of wisdom with me......but I produced a list of qyestion which your only reply was.......that's how I did.......doesn't scream pro.......maybe best buy or future shop car audio installer........at best....

This might look the best in the world but it is the safest gound for my car period Electronic man point of view not a rookie with no experience in electronic's can not tell me other wise that means you

And looks is not everything as a wise man told me in this crazy life.

Works in computers and electronic had never heard of a water cooled pc till a couple days ago.

Will you go the fuck away already?

I'd let my 5 year old install my system before you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Works in computers and electronic had never heard of a water cooled pc till a couple days ago.

Will you go the fuck away already?

I'd let my 5 year old install my system before you.

Your jealous ways is making you mad why what happen :unknw: Hmm no peace in your heart I see that and

have a nice day. Cause downing me make me stronger thank you and yes I have never heard of the that water cooling system

cause I was never interested in that. Why because if you did not notice there is no amp as to date that will not invest in that type of

system.

I think it's funny that all I saw was the reply and couldn't see the name and was like "I bet Broke said that" and sure enough... lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

You admitt those pics are your handy work... Wow Everyone knows the old double tap screw way is the best, one just aint enough.

double post

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Honestly I know it might not be what you want to hear but you'll get the best results and save yourself lots of time and headaches by going with an aftermarket headunit.

Its not that that's not what I wanna hear brother. Its that I don't have money for an aftermarket deck right now. In fact I only have 2 working 6.5s that come with tweeters and separate crossovers to throw in at the moment with that 4 channel amp. So I'd need new headbunit and 2 speakers which I cannot do. That's why I was trying to go other route till I had the money. However I do have this guy sitting in the bedroom.

1429737000329_zpswh8rpytm.jpg

1429736828809_zpstuopgrac.jpg

Archived