Jump to content

Floyd v. Manny, Discuss


Recommended Posts

Posted

Both are skilled, and all it takes is one slip up by either for this fight to be over.

I don't see pac-man winning this one as no matter how much I would like to see Floyd ktfo.

Mayweather usually doesn't make mistakes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I want Manny to lose because racism.

So many called me a racist when I was happy he got knocked the fuck out.

I give a shit where you come from, lots of people got it rough. Fuck off.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Manny is kind of a wild fighter which isn't going to work well with someone as controlled as Mayweather as much as I dislike the guy I think he's got it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Please elaborate on how he's a "piece of shit".

IMO, he was falsely accused and convicted. A case regarding a person of his stature would have produced visual evidence. Where are those pictures?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I want Manny to win, i don't know how this will go but I've never been a fan of Floyd's. He irritates me.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Posted

Please elaborate on how he's a "piece of shit".

IMO, he was falsely accused and convicted. A case regarding a person of his stature would have produced visual evidence. Where are those pictures?

His stature?

I hardly call 5'8" 140lb a considerable size.

Either way I'm not going to debate it his own kids called the police when he beat their mother and also claimed he threatened to hurt them if they said anything.

We are all entitled to our own opinions and believe me when you have money like him stuff go's away real quick.

Fuck Mayweather plain and simple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Yep its funny.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...