well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

From all the riots I seen I never seen arrest made and even if they do I'm sure it's not years. Maybe a few months jail time.show them we don't want that bullshit by serving their asses lots of years and you will see riots are not existant after that.. You only need a few examples to get the message out

So you complain about taxpayers paying to keep people in jail but want more people thrown in jail?

They arrested a couple hundred people the past few days but they have no possible way to arrest all of them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Martial law and beat them all back into submission. We're too soft on criminals and it's unfair that law abiding citizens and hard working Americans have to suffer because of these ass hats. Do what needs to be done.

Those hard working suffering Americans could stand up for then selves.

It's funny lots of you guys say the people in the middle east are puss is for not standing up for themselves but if they sit around and do nothing here they get a pity party.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All I know is that if civil war were to break out, I want to be on N8's side because he's a pretty mean shot with a pistol lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

From all the riots I seen I never seen arrest made and even if they do I'm sure it's not years. Maybe a few months jail time.show them we don't want that bullshit by serving their asses lots of years and you will see riots are not existant after that.. You only need a few examples to get the message out

So you complain about taxpayers paying to keep people in jail but want more people thrown in jail?

They arrested a couple hundred people the past few days but they have no possible way to arrest all of them.

I don't complain about taxpayers paying for people in jail. If they belong there then thats where they should be..I don't believe I have complained about tax payers paying for keeping criminals in jail. I have complained about tax payers paying for those who abuse welfare. If you look at gun control threads you will see that I say giving criminals longer sentences is the way to do it and not making more lawd that makes us criminals

If they arrested a few then change them with arson and give them time

Seriously though.. Do you have to make every conversation an argument? You even do it with people who agree with you lol

Wow the racism is strong in this thread.

You guys realize a lot of the police officers trying to stop it are black right and they are being attacked and also the videos I saw there were white people running around destroying shit too.

It's a predominantly black area so who the fuck else would be out there?

Never seen white people do the same shit for dumber reasons maybe you should go do some googleing

http://youtu.be/ele5N67OTo8

You guys are victims of the media's agenda.

What this generation of people needs is another MLK he had a million people marching through the streets peacefully but now we get a bunch of retarded assholes trying to get riots started.

http://youtu.be/kTTVnFwTX6w

I saw martial law and civil war and I'm out.

Some people need to read a book. Specifically a US history book...maybe flip to the part about ohio in the 1960s...thats probably a start.

I didn't say it was a civil war..just stated if it would look the same..if you look at Egypt a few years ago the civil war they was having looked just like riots..it has to start some way or the other and that depends on the government if they are willing to negotiate with the civilians

It wasn't even a statement. I was more of a question if it would look the same

This isn't Egypt and if there were a civil war that broke out we wouldn't be sitting online talking about it.

Hell the government would probably disable the Internet.

Dude what part are you not getting. I'm not saying it's a civil war. how would you know there wont be people talking about it online.. There will be those who will choose not to get involved. Not everyone has to go to war to be a war.

Archived