Second Skin Audio

4 18's In A Blowthrough

how hard would it be to do 4 18's in a blowthrough of a regular cab chevrolet?

just wondering if there has ever been a blowthrough with 4 18's and how i should be the box.

of cou8rse its gonna be ported so il need some help with that.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

get a topper...do a 6th order series tuned BP...bring it in through the window and have fun :ph34r:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

depends on the year of chevy because 18" subs won't fit vertically, they would have to be angled like Kingsuv's F250 build but i dont think you have enough room to give 4 18" anyways I would definately go 4 15's at most.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

My 2 18's take up most of the bed for the airspace. And my box is on the small side. You would have to use every bit of space to get them to fit. Even then, you will have to angle them to fit under the bedrails. Then you have the fun task of angleing the subs and still having clearence of the mags ;) i have 3/4" clearence between the magnet and the top of the box.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yo bill you think level 5's would fit in there?

They would have to have 2 face eachother and the other 2 angle towards the front. Then use up all the room front to back and even over the wheel wells to get airspace. Even then with the wheel wells and the angles. Thats a bitch of a box to build.

It can be done..... but would it get the results you want? :unsure:

I can tell ya from experience that it sucks when people come up, see all that gear and says...."Thats all you can do?" Or "Thats all you can hit?"

Besides, after you take all that room for the subs, where you going to put the rest? It's going to take some power to get them 18's moving, then you got to add a bunch of batteries to feed the amps.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)