He's lucky he didn't get shot, but this is straight up bullshit.

we all know why he didnt get shot

:peepwall:

because they really didnt feel threaten like they say they did

A cop told me once that if he can't find a legal way to charge me he will just make some shit up.

I also had a cop tell me he'd like to take me and my family out in the middle of a field fire his gun and see where the bullets hit.

All because I wouldn't let them bully or intimidate me, they absolutely hate it when they encounter someone that knows their rights and will actually stand up for themselves.

I reported the shooting my family statement and the shift commander laughed at me on the phone and said they would never say that.

Called again the next day to try and get in contact with his superiors and never got my phone call returned.

I admit when I'm in the wrong and take my punishment but when I'm not I will not bow to some asshole with a badge and a gun.

I like to remind them that they are citizens just like me which also makes them angry.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Some people that open carry go out looking for trouble with the police and that makes it bad for the rest of us.

There is a guy around here that has got multiple schools placed on lock down with his bullshit

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One thing this guy did wrong at least if he was in Michigan is if you are carrying concealed you are legally required to inform the officer if you are carrying and identify yourself upon request.

Archived