Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

is Fi still making subs?


Recommended Posts

Posted

why does every thread have to turn into a VS thread.. the question was if Fi still made subs since he heard they sold to a german company and he was thinking of buying some.. he never asked for sub suggestions lol

Posted

I've been out off the system game for a while due to incarceration and was just tying to find out what subs r quality for not breaking my pocket and this dude stepped out off line ! wasn't trying to have all this, just simply asking a question

I took this as indirectly asking for his opinion, maybe I misinterpreted it..idk

Posted

I've had the website I've just heard horror stories about ordering stuff from other countries, like they just take your money, and or take your money and try to hit up your account for everything you got in it. That's. Why i was asking if they sold out to another country

Posted

I've had the website I've just heard horror stories about ordering stuff from other countries, like they just take your money, and or take your money and try to hit up your account for everything you got in it. That's. Why i was asking if they sold out to another country

Nope you're all good. They are made in Las Vegas so you wont have to worry about any overseas stuff.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

local shops...

Dang nabbit they're at it again!!!!!!!

Lol not all shops buddy.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3168 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...