Second Skin Audio

00 Sonoma tips on (2) 15s build.

I have a 2000 gmc sonoma ext cab. basically an (s10) anyways i will be running (2) 15" hdc3s on one aq3500.1 i was wondering which setup would be loudest musically subs up port up, subs fired forward port up etc. or should i wall it? kinda stuck on ideas bc to stay under the window line and get the cubic feet i need i will have to put the batteries, amp, etc in the back of bed like in a tool box. was wondering if theres anything you s10 guys have found that works.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Problem is i have two hdc3 15s and they recommend 4.5 cubes each. If i stay under window line i have a max of 9-10 cubes.. and i want to keep all my amps and batts in the cab. Its looking like that wont happen unless i put my power plant in a toolbox in the bed. Either that or do a wall and configure all my power under the wall in a compartment somehow. Any ideas?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I also been thinking bout this. I have a 97 s10 ex cab with a single 15 on 3k. I want to add another 15 but want to keep batts and amps in the cab. I honestly don't think there will be enough room unless you walk it

I figure the just two 15s in a wall i would still have the room to make a compartment under the wall for amps and batts. the tricks just making it accessable.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived