BASS14 Posted May 9, 2015 Report Posted May 9, 2015 So I have a 2014 ford fusion, all factory integration, 4 sundown e8v3s on a 1200.1 as of now I have then in a ported box tuned to 33hz. It does a 138 and some change on music. I built it to look good and bassrace tue 29.9 class. Now iv been wanting to try a 4th order in this car since day one and I got my buddy to design one for me and I loved it, so I went ahead and started building Here is the car, it's on 20x8.5 cruiser alloy obsessions, tint is 5% on all windows, 50% on whole windshield and a 5% strip on top of windshield also. And the current box And now the new build I have 2 12" blue led strips for inside the box also. The first audio comp I went to this year I won best in show. And after that I really wanted to rebuild with a 4th order, add leds and a window to make it more presentable at the shows. Any way that's all for now till I install everything monday and get it all trimmed out in the car. Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Smoove Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 nice work on the box 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
BASS14 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Thank ya! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BASS14 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Thanks! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BASS14 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Thanks guys! Will have some more pics tonight, box is going in this afternoon after work. Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bump4life Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 nice box. in for results i love me some bandpasses Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
BASS14 Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 So I got the box installed today, I love the look of it, love the sound, sounds very flat from 26hz all the way to 55ish hz. But I can't beat on it yet due to the top trying to come off lol. The bolts I have on there arnt gona cut it I guess. So I'm gona pull the box out to add some lag bolts and a Lil bit of steel to the top to brace it. But here are some pics of it. Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 love the box! looks really clean from the trunk! Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.