Second Skin Audio

Anybody Ever Head These?

Im still at a loss of how companys like bazzoka, pyle, pyramid, boss and etc keep going and have site better than the best companys in the world. They must have good products. Everytime you see their stuff in pawn shops the ystill work lol. Maybe not rated at what they do but doesnt mean they are poop lol. We all have had one of these name products and was happy with it at that time lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Im still at a loss of how companys like bazzoka, pyle, pyramid, boss and etc keep going and have site better than the best companys in the world. They must have good products. Everytime you see their stuff in pawn shops the ystill work lol. Maybe not rated at what they do but doesnt mean they are poop lol. We all have had one of these name products and was happy with it at that time lol

But common sense....a triangle has less SA than a circle and square....Just looks like garbage....why the hell would u buy something that doesnt do what it says it does ne ways?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol i wouldnt buy them ugly lokking mougs. Im just saying besides those shitty triangles subs lol some of their other stuff does last and is good if installed right. Most ppl who do by that gear prolly know nothign about car audio and use it in a manner tha tmakes it look like crap.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

But common sense....a triangle has less SA than a circle and square....Just looks like garbage....why the hell would u buy something that doesnt do what it says it does ne ways?

that's also part of what i was gettin at. brand = eh...and the triangle is a dumb idea imo. if you are gonna get bazooka, get a circle one at least. that's pretty expensive for some triangles too

crunksdav.gif

those subs are ghey

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I love how when they came out they were talking about how you could fit more cone area in the same space as a circle(two circles side by side have wasted space) so they were basically using kickers argument with the l7s just with a different look

Well i didnt mean to start a bazooka bash, lol. I just wondered if anyone ever heard these, like at a car show or if you had any friends that may have had them.

Alpine IVA-D310 w/Alpine Blackbird Navigation

Kicker SS upfront

Kicker RS inrear

06zx 650.4

06zx 1500.1

0612''L7 x2

dry cell in the back

4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt

15'' L7 x2

06zx 1500.1 (anther one)

1/o ga.

Friends don't let friends buy bazooka products

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz