Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 Ok, So I have this head unit just laying around from taking it out of my totaled car. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-NrLJ0Ez6PYD/p_105KDA615/JVC-Arsenal-KD-A615.html If you go to the DETAILS section, it says it is a 5 Volt pre amp. But where it says SUB PRE AMP OUTPUTS, it says NO. So my question is, is the 5 volt preamp that it is claiming to have, only for component speakers?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 It says right in the description that you can switch the rear out to sub out. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 My bad, I totally looked over that, So how do you go about switching it?
Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 Actually what I'm trying to get at is, Will the single din that I linked above be better than this http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YuB7j08BI37/p_105KWR910B/JVC-KW-R910BT.html?
Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 This isn't a vs thread btw. I have both units, and just want to use the better of the two . Tried to edit that into my last message, but it wont show up for some reason
reedal Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 Comparing two different items to see which is better makes it a versus thread. "Which is better" is "item A vs. item B" SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 I own both units. I just want to use the one that will be best for my setup. Not a vs thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 It's one thing vs another so yes they consider it a vs thread even though you own both. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Hertz_So_Good Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 Ugh, I just want to know if the single din is the better choice. I didn't mean to make it a vs thread. Just looking for help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.