Kyblack76 Posted May 13, 2015 Report Posted May 13, 2015 If you are running a tablet ... you may want to look into a processor. Just saying SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LsChevy Posted May 14, 2015 Author Report Posted May 14, 2015 I wouldn't mind a 360.3 but I don't think I need 200+ band equalizer
White Lightning Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 I wouldn't mind a 360.3 but I don't think I need 200+ band equalizer Audio Control should work fine for your needs. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
LsChevy Posted May 14, 2015 Author Report Posted May 14, 2015 I really like the ampere 150x4. From reading the specs it's able to run active.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.