BassMechanic253 Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 don't mind youtube ruining the video quality at least you get the idea.
MrBalll Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Build is getting better and better. Some intense speakers to get that far and so clean.
TRTC360 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 i'm digging this build '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Neto562 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 I just subscribed to your YouTube channel I'm all tuned in this is one sick liner truck!!!!!!!
BassMechanic253 Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 COCK BOX thanks to Scott Bowman
BassMechanic253 Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 Amp Rack being built and amps installed
Keith77 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Thats a big cock box you have there Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
BassMechanic253 Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 Dude. You're flying on this build! this build has been over the past 5 months. I just never made a build log there is a ton of hours into this rig already and a ton to go
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.