Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 15s on 5k.


Recommended Posts

Posted

you said budget was 1500. thats just subs correct? how much total?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

i mess with noting but Fi AA.. the Mayhems are brutal imo the Sp4 sound really good.. the SMD is a beast by far over any other AA sub i have listened to. the SMD hits hard and feels like a minor earthquake.. the SP4 is about as loud and gets low but cant compare to the SMD.. it has a different feeling that gets deep.. i havent had a chance to mess with either team sub. that should be an interesting event

the SSD will get low and will sound really good.

Posted

i mess with noting but Fi AA.. the Mayhems are brutal imo the Sp4 sound really good.. the SMD is a beast by far over any other AA sub i have listened to. the SMD hits hard and feels like a minor earthquake.. the SP4 is about as loud and gets low but cant compare to the SMD.. it has a different feeling that gets deep.. i havent had a chance to mess with either team sub. that should be an interesting event

the SSD will get low and will sound really good.

yeah, got a demo of lennys taho. Had 6 smd 18's on 6 dc 9ks....HOLY FUCK lol

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Quick review on my experience with Fi.....when it came time to order, I had trouble processing the order, sent an email and they got back to me the next day and then spent the next couple days back and forth on the phone going over options for what I wanted. Nick took the time to return my calls answer all my questions and because of the trouble I was having with their website, lets just say, he took care of me.

I had never heard a Fi sub in person until I got my setup up and running and I am more than pleased.....I keep an open mind but it would take a lot for me to jump ship.

EDIT: this is just my personal opinion, go with whatever you want, just sharing my experience.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Singer 270 amp alt

4 SSD Fi fully loaded.

Crescendo 3500 bc

Crescendo Symphony 200 watt x 4

Digital Desgins CS6.5 x2 sets or Crescendo Mezzo x2 sets

1 biggest XS power batt in front and 2 3100 in rear.

Sky high wire

Second Skin sound deadening.

As it stands, this is probably what im getting. Thanks for all your opinions and help guys.

Posted

Quick review on my experience with Fi.....when it came time to order, I had trouble processing the order, sent an email and they got back to me the next day and then spent the next couple days back and forth on the phone going over options for what I wanted. Nick took the time to return my calls answer all my questions and because of the trouble I was having with their website, lets just say, he took care of me.

I had never heard a Fi sub in person until I got my setup up and running and I am more than pleased.....I keep an open mind but it would take a lot for me to jump ship.

EDIT: this is just my personal opinion, go with whatever you want, just sharing my experience.

but but but.. FI/AA has shit CS :peepwall:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...