Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

subwoofer box


ron

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dc audio xl15 d2 17x30x17 box plus port is 15.5h 2 inches wide 20 inche length does this sound ok trying to figure out what size box to build

Posted

Not enough port area.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

How much should i use?

Posted

When I used a few boxes for my M1 XL 15's, i used around 3 by 18.5" per sub for port. So i would personally aim for 50-60 sq in per sub for rated power.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Thank you

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a explorer I'm trying but i can't figure it out.i tried a lot of box build apps. I'm disabled i'm thinking of paying someone for measurements or should i use the box specs that joex recommend

One dcxl15 on a dc2k

Posted

Yes yes yes what is the right way to figure out what size port do i need for one dcxl15?

Posted

What is a good website to figure out what size port i should use?

How do i figure out what size box to use?

I tried one website car stereo.com

What does minimum diameter mean?

And length of a side area for a square vent?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...