Jump to content

Affiliated Military Memorials for Fallen Comrades Post


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to post the memorials for the brothers (and sisters) lost during campaigns I was involved in. Keep in mind, this was a small, tight community in a little town in Germany. Many of us knew eachother, even though with different units.

First Deployment, wish I had better pics.

8474886107_daa2b565bc_o.jpg

Second Deployment. Again, I wish I had closeups of the names.

8475976414_3448d33864_o.jpg

8475976240_aaac051b20_o.jpg

This Memorial recognizes members of my assigned unit, 1-7 Field Artillery Battalion. My Battery (Company) was assigned to patrols, QRF, and escort missions with other units, while the others covered base security. SSGT Martinez was a hard loss for me. He was the best friend of my section chief (learned alot from both of them), but he was also my neighbor in garrison. He was killed by a copper shape charge IED. Had a wife and three kids. Fuck.

8475975954_fdcf577b87_o.jpg

Feel free to post Memorial pictures here.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

My dad has helped get funds for and build a few memorials one is near to me I'll go get a picture tomorrow.

To all that have or are currently serving thank you.

Reminds me that I need to get a new pow/Mia flag.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I have not served but would like to thank everyone who has. I live by the Rock Island Arsenal and just went to visit the gravesites yesterday. That entire place is a memorial. Its quite sad. The other one by me is Hero Street USA memorial. Don't have pictures of either but there is some cool history behind both places. Thank you everyone for your service.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4839 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...