Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK to start off over the past month I have been saving/buying new/used equipment for my competition build that I am working on that's going into my 2000 Ford Taurus. The first sub pictured below is a custom built 12" Fi Bl and the other 2 subs are a pair of dual 2 ohm Sundown Audio Sa-12s that I bought from a member on here as well as the Rockford Fosgate T1500 -bdCP amp that will be powering the subs.

12" Custom Fi BL

Dual 1.5 ohm

1500 rms

*FI BL motor

*TI Basket

*Sundown Zv2 cone

*2 stiff linear 10" spiders

*D1.5 ohm flat wound 8 layer coil

*Genesis Carbon Fiber Dust Cap

CAM00537_zpspi6jc7t4.jpg

20150527_001646_zpszieozgji.jpg

CAM00435_zpsox9hypc6.jpg

I have already had the custom 12" Fi Bl hooked up on the Rockford and it gets way loud but I have no idea how loud it is when it comes to a dB meter since I don't own one. What should I do from here? I thought about selling the BL and getting one more sa-12 and building another ported box for all 3 facing the cabin. I had the box for the custom Fi rear facing along with the port rear facing. What should I do from here? Just get another SA-12 and get rid of the BL?

Thanks to all that reply, any and all help is much appreciated

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...