This is kinda neat thinking about trying it for some l.e.ds

That is pretty damn cool, I see if placed in a poorly chosen spot. It could come on a lot when you don't want it to. That is really slick though nonetheless

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

i posted a second one might actually try the max throw on subs see how that works just for fun of course

Wait you mean inline on the subs? Like a knob would?

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

i posted a second one might actually try the max throw on subs see how that works just for fun of course

no have it mounted parallel with the surround so when the subs breaks the beam it will light up the l.e.d.s

no have it mounted parallel with the surround so when the subs breaks the beam it will light up the l.e.d.s

Damn son, I wasn't even thinking like that. Wow, that would be really, really fucking cool. Hey try this. Put several at different heights too, on different color, or just different set's of led's.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Damn son, I wasn't even thinking like that. Wow, that would be really, really fucking cool. Hey try this. Put several at different heights too, on different color, or just different set's of led's.

lol thinking about it but if you look at my build log my craps stripped at the moment lol

lol thinking about it but if you look at my build log my craps stripped at the moment lol

I don't think I have ever seen yours to be honest. I'm slacking on checking out lots of them. I'll keep an eye on it, I want to see what you come up with those, that clever.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Hmmmm I could put one in front of my amps so I could see if people were screwing with shit behind my wall at shows

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I don't think I have ever seen yours to be honest. I'm slacking on checking out lots of them. I'll keep an eye on it, I want to see what you come up with those, that clever.

yeah i ordered 20 l.e.ds and 2 of the proximity switched lol we will see

Archived