Jump to content

Awesome garbage can system!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have my stuff installed in a garbage can too but mine has an engine

also my feelings hurt because a garbage can is louder than me

but at least the trash has a system lol

thanks for sharing

Posted

I admit that's pretty cool.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

I missed the awesome.

the beer

Ahh. I've been alcohol free for about 10 years. I was blacking out and getting reports back from friends that I was doing things I wouldn't normally do. No more social lubricant for me.

Posted

I missed the awesome.

the beer

Ahh. I've been alcohol free for about 10 years. I was blacking out and getting reports back from friends that I was doing things I wouldn't normally do. No more social lubricant for me.

There's always social puffs (swishers)

Posted

have to watch whole video to appreciate it, at first i was like ok, speakers in side, then he opened top, i'm like ok that's pretty cool, but when the can came up on it's own and he dispensed from the corner I was like ok, that dude has more into this than I thought, LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...