creepy neighbor......help me ;)

Got a neighbor that decided to send some nasty inappropriate texts/pics to my wife and she wont let me have any fun with it so i figure why not let the SMD community have some fun for me lol send him whatever you want. The more inappropriate the better!! Heres his number...... 716-239-3185

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

Craigslist ads have already been placed too!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Got a neighbor that decided to send some nasty inappropriate texts/pics to my wife and she wont let me have any fun with it so i figure why not let the SMD community have some fun for me lol send him whatever you want. The more inappropriate the better!! Heres his number...... 716-239-3185

Screen shots of his txts?

Wife is friends with his aunt who also lives in the same house as him. He took the number outbof her phone........ I have no worries on that end.

Lol if my neighbor did that to my wife I'd be over there right now slapping his dumbass around. Not posting on a forum. If your wife wont let you then I'd be somewhat fishy of that situation as well.

Wife is friends with his aunt who also lives in the same house as him. He took the number outbof her phone........ I have no worries on that end.

Wait what. Surely she'd want to know why the fuck her nephew is taking numbers and texting her friends inappropriate shit?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived