bbeljefe Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 I haven't posted anything showing the Audio Anarchy Goat in a while so here's a few videos from this afternoon in the hot ass Louisiana sun. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
DavidClark Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 Looks very nice and bangin !! Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
2loud4uboyz Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 Sounds like this Truck gets Nasty on the Lowzs. Don't like yellow , but wait for it I do like this. Great Job and paint and glassing very clean I must say.
bbeljefe Posted June 8, 2015 Author Report Posted June 8, 2015 It does very well on lows... by design. And I agree about yellow. I actually started this build in the original interior gray but my company colors are black and yellow and since yellow tends to attract attention, I decided to try it and now I like the shit out of it, lol. Even so, the yellow I used to do the dash and redo the rest of the interior parts isn't the right color so it all has to be repainted and when that happens, I already have a pearl topcoat that'll flip to purple and a few other colors. THAT's gonna be dope. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Karkov Posted August 1, 2015 Report Posted August 1, 2015 hella nice man, hella nice! truck has come along way! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
bbeljefe Posted August 1, 2015 Author Report Posted August 1, 2015 Thanks man! Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.