Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Awesome! Since you completed the challenge, you can go ahead and make the new one.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

Yes, there are many of ways it could of been done, but I just did it quick.

So who has to make up the next task, since no one was able to complete mine?

Here it is.

4w2m2o.jpg

If I didn't know better I'd say that was a coil out of an SMD

Posted

Audiofanaticz, since you did it, you come up with the next challenge! Make it another good one! But hopefully one I can pull off.

Posted

Well I'll go ahead and throw up a new challenge to keep it going.

Challenge: Your car parked next to another car of the same make.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

This is too easy my roommate and I both has s10s. But he's at work and my battery got completely drained somehow, shit!!

Posted

Challenge: Take a picture with an animal inside your car.

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Hey guys, remember to post a challenge when you complete a challenge so we can keep this going!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...