Jump to content

4 12s in a 98 Grand Cherokee - my first real build


Recommended Posts

Posted

awesome port

nice work!

I am super jealous of the 62,000 miles on that :spiteful:

thanks for sharing

Posted

Nice looking port what you powering them with?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Nice looking box looks nice and clean

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

  • 6 months later...
Posted

After months of research and listening to my pioneer coaxials I've decided to jump right into an active component set

I'm going to have silver flute 6.5s in door pods I'm going to make and I'm also going to have A-pillar pods for some seas prestige tweeters

My processor will be a miniDSP and I'm going to power them with a soundqubed q4-90

The pods are nearly finished and I'm very happy with how they turned out. It was my first time fiberglassing. Pics soon to come!

Posted

Looks awesome, makes me miss my '96 ZJ.

You will like that MiniDSP, those things are great, super powerful.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 719 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...