Sheamus Posted June 11, 2015 Report Posted June 11, 2015 Hey guys this is my first real post so ill show you guys my build This is my 98 5.2 zj. It was a grandma car and was in pristine condition when I bought with a measly 62k miles. [/url] I started off with some plastidipping after adding some new pioneer coaxials and deck I passed my 2 180 watt infinity 12s and ancient fosgate punch360a on to my girlfriend to make room for my 4 hds212s and my sq2200!
Sheamus Posted June 11, 2015 Author Report Posted June 11, 2015 After spending the winter listening to the subs I decided I didn't like the sound the enclosure made so i made a new one I used Craig holes to pull the pieces of wood together while the glue dried after filling the holes with bondo I sealed up the inside with a polyester stain
Sheamus Posted June 11, 2015 Author Report Posted June 11, 2015 aving trouble with the images sorry guys
Sheamus Posted June 11, 2015 Author Report Posted June 11, 2015 The final product: the sound is much cleaner and louder and the box is presentable im happy how it turned out
420c Posted June 12, 2015 Report Posted June 12, 2015 That box is dope man. Do you get any unwanted vibration from spare being so close?
Smoove Posted June 13, 2015 Report Posted June 13, 2015 Nice work 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
LT.Smoke Posted June 13, 2015 Report Posted June 13, 2015 Nice looking Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
kryptonite Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 looks awesome! what degree did you cut to make the octoport? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
gdaigle Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 Props on the box man. That shit looks super clean. System: Pioneer DEH-8400BH 4 Alpine Type R 6.5's 4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's 4 Soundqubed Supertweets Hifonics BRX 640.4 Crescendo S800/4 2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm 2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's 11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back) 2 DC Power 250 HD's 1 DC Power 300 SPX DC Power triple alt bracket 5 Kinetik HC 1800's 4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables 4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket iPad Air in dash 300+ sq ft or sound deadening
Sheamus Posted June 14, 2015 Author Report Posted June 14, 2015 Thanks for the compliments guys The spare is tightened on pretty well so no vibrations from there. But then again every other day I'm fixing a new vibration. The port pieces are cut at 45 degrees. I think it would've been harder to glue/nail the port pieces together if they were cut at 22.5 degrees. I'm happy with the port it's very strong
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.