ALL4SPL's 2011 Silverado - IASCA 2016 Truck/Trunk 2 Champion!

Last coat is done, now it sits for 24 hours while the poly fully cures.

64.jpg

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

In preparation of doing the swap to the new box and DDs this weekend I made a quick jig to hold the sub steady as I am mounting it. 76lbs of sub being held and mounted at the same time can be a bit crazy, and this will hopefully help make that process a bit easier on me.

The holding jig can be raised up by putting more wood under it if needed and it is small enough to be pulled out one of the port openings once done.

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

In preparation of doing the swap to the new box and DDs this weekend I made a quick jig to hold the sub steady as I am mounting it. 76lbs of sub being held and mounted at the same time can be a bit crazy, and this will hopefully help make that process a bit easier on me.
The holding jig can be raised up by putting more wood under it if needed and it is small enough to be pulled out one of the port openings once done.
66.jpg
67.jpg
68.jpg

Ok that is genius

Pretty damn clever.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Impressive buildlog man, i love how you ditched some neo motors subs just because you want to keep your box daily and for comps just by opening a port, i would do the same!!!

Still the same design 7.4 c/f box then? i have my doubts on the 9515sc , hope i´m wrong but i haven´t found good results on them on big boxes like the one you have right now, that´s why im asking about the box size if it´s the same than the first design, tuned in for your new results man!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

7.2cuft after all displacement, it's not where I want it numbers wise however the subs are literally brand new. I can tell you power to SPL metering from my old notes, the 9515s ARE louder than my Zv3s at the same power, by .4db and that is with the DDs still very stiff and impedance rise double what the ZV3s do. So I am confident the DDs will perform however I need to do more testing than I have time for this year prior to INAC. So the ZV3s are going back in, but the 9515s are staying with me, just will have to do a lot of testing during the off season prior to SBN 2017.

Archived