2003 civic coupe system rebuild

LoudPackRacing

I currently have a pioneer avh-p1400dvd and a 12" kicker l5 on a kx1200.1 . I have pioneer coaxials in the doors and 6x9s in rear about 80 rms per speaker . I want to eliminate the rears and jus do 2 sets of components in the front doors I was thinking about crescendo mezzos. . This will be my first set of components so I am open to suggestions my budget is about $150-$250 per set. I will be replacing my highs amp once I decide on speakers and upgrading to a fi bl 15.

Nice ... not Sound Qualiy, but nice.

Good luck

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Buy one really good set of comps for the front as they'll handle the power needed to keep up with your sub stage.

Try not to over complicate things and keep it as simple as possible.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I plan on buying a mechman 270 amp alternator I have already done the big 3 with copper 1/0 gauge . I also plan on buying a kinetik hc1400 and one for the back as well.

Have you already contacted mechman ? I contacted them back in the winter and at the time they only offered a 240 and 170A alternator for the 1.7L civic's (there website say the same as well). Also make sure they come with the ELD bypass (honda has a load detector called the ELD that tells the alternator to charge at a low voltage, they do this to boost there MPG ratings ).

Instead of a pair of component sets ... you would be much bettter off by going with an 8, 4, and tweet on each side ...

Just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Spl has nothing to do with mids and highs

Archived