I Dont know what issues your having playing low notes. But if your port isn't wide enough like the design showed that would for sure affect it. I am running 2 Joe X box designs and i like how both sound. The HDS310 box is nice sounding(well last i remember lol) But the RF T1 12 enclosure hits really hard and seems to get low. 12 is on 1000 watts the 10's on 2k. You would think the 10's would be louder and deeper.? Maybe SQ subs in the HDS series.

I Dont know what issues your having playing low notes. But if your port isn't wide enough like the design showed that would for sure affect it. I am running 2 Joe X box designs and i like how both sound. The HDS310 box is nice sounding(well last i remember lol) But the RF T1 12 enclosure hits really hard and seems to get low. 12 is on 1000 watts the 10's on 2k. You would think the 10's would be louder and deeper.? Maybe SQ subs in the HDS series.

I think maybe I need to rebuild the box and take my time on it I was kinda in a rush because I wanted to hear the subs lol so I have a box now maybe I'll start building a new one and make sure everything is perfect on it. I wanna make it so I can change out the port to so i can do some testing and see what I like the best

There is a ton of factors that go into subs freq and how they perform. I know a little but not as much as i would like. make a new enclosure and take your time, I dont know it changable ports are the answer but worth a try if thats what make you happy.

There is a ton of factors that go into subs freq and how they perform. I know a little but not as much as i would like. make a new enclosure and take your time, I dont know it changable ports are the answer but worth a try if thats what make you happy.

I've tried designing a couple enclosures but I suck at it to many factors like you said. I'm going to make a new one I'm going with 34 wide 15.25 tall and 25 deep someone ran it through Torres for me and it comes out to 4.7 net including bracing and subs and 8 inch round port tunes to 33 hz I'm going to see if I can get some more info on it and start building it taking my time to make sure it's perfect this time

You need to be 100% sealed off for it to work properly, so that should be your main goal.

Of course wouldn't hurt to build a box that's really good before getiing it in there and really sealing that sumbish up :)

Other then that cool build I really like all of these sealed off trunk builds :good:

You need to be 100% sealed off for it to work properly, so that should be your main goal.

Of course wouldn't hurt to build a box that's really good before getiing it in there and really sealing that sumbish up :)

Other then that cool build I really like all of these sealed off trunk builds :good:

Thanks man and I'm not sure what else to do to make sure it's really sealed off good maybe I'll take all the carpet out of the trunk take the back seats out and really go to town taping stuff of and using spray foam and tape and some fiber glass trim panels. Right now it looks really sealed up to me idk where else I would have air getting into the trunk.

I dont care for crescendo speakers especially the super tweeters, what are you trying to accomplish with your front stage?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

I dont care for crescendo speakers especially the super tweeters, what are you trying to accomplish with your front stage?

I'm looking to have a little more midbass and I'm lacking in the highs right now I have some tweeters a I'm my a pillers but there just some cheap soundstream ones and I think one may be blown anyways. I'm thinking maybe just do some kick panels for the mid and get some good tweeters for the a pillers.

What would you recommend ?

Archived