Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does it have balanced or unblanced outputs. Ive looked in both the owners and installation manuels cant find anything, also searched on here a bit.

thanx.

Posted

I still don't know what that means though. I'll do a google search on it, but I'd like to read your explanation too please. Maybe I know what it is without knowing that's what it's called.

Posted

Should be unbalanced.


Very rarely is balanced used in the mobile world.

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...