corey0928 Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 If you don't plan on selling it why bother taking it out. You can have a system in and still focus on school. If you are worried about theft just don't bump when you get near where ever you are parking. You won't spend every waking moment doing school stuff unless you literally never want to leave your dorm or apartment.
BigManAC Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 I know its not going to be just school and work, there will time for fun and such. I just have a lot of pressure to get everything right this time. After I graduated HS I went to another college here in NC, UNC Charlotte. However I let my parents down miserably because I flunked out within the first year. I know my dad was very disappointed in me and that sucked. I was at a technical college for the past 3 years and got my associates degree and now going back to a 4 year. This time I need to do things right. I dont want to sell all of my equipment but down the road I might have to in order to get rent paid but with a job it shouldn't come to that. Most likely everything will stay in the car but there is still a possibility of it coming out. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Lots of kids screw up college right out of high school, sometimes you just need to mature more before going to college. Seems like you got it together now and know what you did wrong the first time so I'm sure you'll be just fine. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.