BigManAC Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 This Aug I will be starting my first semester at UNC Wilmington. I should only have two years there before I get my Bachelor's degree. I love car audio and it is a huge passion of mine but I think its time that I focus solely on school instead of my car and builds. After all of the time and money (I know its change compared to a lot of builds on here) that I have put into my car this is a very tough decision to make. I wont be completely out of the audio game and will keep the front PWX's and maybe put a 8'' sub in there put everything else will go. Maybe after I get my degree and a career I can afford to do a demo build. Im still not sure what I will end up doing, it might all stay but at this point I'm really not to sure. Any opinions or advice? 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Carnines Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 So you will be selling off your current stuff for college?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 I say if you don't need the money keep the stuff you have already to hold you over till school is over, no reason to sell it all off unless you absolutely need too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Carnines Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 I say if you don't need the money keep the stuff you have already to hold you over till school is over, no reason to sell it all off unless you absolutely need too. I agree.. you won't get nearly as much if you sell it and you'll want it back and wish you hadn't sold it.
BigManAC Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 I dont plan on selling it just taking it out for room and so I have a car. I would keep it in storage when I do a build. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Cardboardcat15 Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 is it a wall or something? if its a wall or some similar crazy shit only take it out if it causes trouble with commuting otherwise i dont see why school would make you need to take stuff out unless youre majoring in dead hooker stowing EDIT i used to have big systems in my car when i was in school, only to sell it all off and regret it later My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
n8ball2013 Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 If you think you're going to college there and are going to focus solely on school you are either naive or have no interest in vagina THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
99GPGTX Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Student loans suckk Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
LoudBimmer Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 just sell it and buy something newer later. my sub/amp and everything else needed for a full install been sitting in my basement for 2 years now.
poorfish88 Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 If you think you're going to college there and are going to focus solely on school you are either naive or have no interest in vagina So true.... Been there... That box messed me up!... College drop out here. Watch out for the that box.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.