757lmj Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 I have 3 pairs of infinity reference 6.5s, and one 360 watt 4 channel alpine v power. Will upgrade but I want more then 2 6.5s in my doors. 1) Will wiring each set of 3 to 2.7 ohm bring it down to 1.3 at my 4 channel amp? 2) I'm not building door panels so what would be good dimensions for a box for them? I havnt been able to find any box specs and calling infinity didn't help either. I figured .16 to .25 ft^3 each speaker. With 2 chambers of 3
SIDE SHOW Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 bridge the 4 channel and just run one set in your doors.it will sound better than having 3 sets placed all over the place in your car. just my opinion
757lmj Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 All 6 would be in a line. Horizontally. Directly behind the headrests
SIDE SHOW Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 Waste of time imho... unless your ears face backwards
757lmj Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 How so? That won't be louder then a single pair on an amp? How?
moredbs Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 you could get some kick panels up front for 1 set, and the other set could go in the doors. would sound better that way imo,sounds better with the mids and highs up front.
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 Are those multiway speakers, like with tweeters in the middle of them? If you put multiples in a row like that you will get comb filtering. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
DEE151 Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 i would like one this style thats all i know tho, but built the right size for this sub... Chrysler 200 Limited, 2.4L I-4 Cyl 9 Speed Automatic, Granite Crystal Metallic. Built 6/15 MODBlue Led Interior Lights20% Tint WindowsHRK HID KIT 6000K
SIDE SHOW Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 are you talking about subs or midbass drivers?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 are you talking about subs or midbass drivers? I am lost too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.