bigmizzle99 Posted June 30, 2015 Author Report Posted June 30, 2015 I do have one of those I got from Tony C. They are considerably more expensive than the connectors I'm using now. Quote Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Omega5002 Posted June 30, 2015 Report Posted June 30, 2015 I always use those aluminum connectors for direct leads or extending wires, though I cover mine in electrical tape. Quote 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
tboorn Posted June 30, 2015 Report Posted June 30, 2015 i just went here, then went to the distributor section and found a few distributors in TX, they all ship, and they sell anderson connectors for around $1.71 per... ill definitely be purchasing some Quote Fidelity Built to Last Team Sound Asleep 24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/ 2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3 2 DD M3b Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors Pioneer DEH-80prs Focal P165 V30 components Rockford Fosgate T-400.4
Recommended Posts