i know this is a little off topic, but i want to own a dodge viper or a lambo one day. fuck that welfare shit! how will this gay marriage law effect my dreams .. I' don't know..how will it effect me and my children's lives... i don't know. the world always changes with or without you.. you can stay the same but change will come.i believe in god, but I'm also aware of people who may twist his message. thats why i don't follow a church or religion,its to complicated to figure out what the true message is.Theres an older gay couple that lives on my street , never had a problem with them, and i could care less what they do. if they get married now, it won't effect my life at all.

This is just the camouflage for the shut they really want to pass anyways.

What we should be worried about is why aren't we allowed to see they tpp bill they are attempting to push through.

And believe me from seeing stuff that has supposedly leaked it's bad.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This is just the camouflage for the shut they really want to pass anyways.

What we should be worried about is why aren't we allowed to see they tpp bill they are attempting to push through.

And believe me from seeing stuff that has supposedly leaked it's bad.

Yep... One article I saw on bearingarms.com basically called obama the new dictator after the TPP passed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It didn't pass.

What is going on is them trying to get approval to fast track the passing of it which if it goes through means they have to pass it within 90 session days after making it public.

This means basically that no one will have to time read it or try to get measures in place to stop it's passing.

We are all about to be corporate slaves (even more so then we already are) from the looks of it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If it does pass we could be in a LOT of trouble

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Oh it's going to go through what it contains we won't be able to know till this fast track stuff goes through.

A lot of the large corporations already have the wording and helped create it so that can't mean anything good.

Basically from the leaked stuff it looks like companies will be able to circumvent labor laws especially if they are a foriegn company with plants here.

Also the taxpayers can be sued do for future losses if a company thinks they will lose money by operating here.

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin.Leviticus 18:22identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin.Romans 1:26-27declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent.First Corinthians 6:9states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3eJYGkSzx

Thanks. and this is why I am against it. Not gonna argue my beliefs with anyone on this forum where the arguing is not needed. Each person is entitled to their own beliefs. I don't try to change other peoples, and you are not gonna change mine. I am not condemning gays and lesbians though because honestly I look at it like this, sin is sin, we all sin, we should all be treated equally. Yes, Murder etc. is considered a worse sin and the law of local government punishes for it etc. I don't hate gays and lesbians but I think it's wrong. We all break the law when we go 1 MPH over the speed limit but that matters to no one, yet we are quick to judge others when it is not our place to judge.

I hate that the marriage thing was passed but nothing I can do about it and it doesn't mean I will not some day be friends with a gay or lesbian person. I have friends that steal, I don't like it and I don't think it's right but I am still their friend. To me, it's all about where people's hearts are at. Meh, I've said enough...

under Catholic faith, and possibly all christian faith (not sure) marriage is defined as free total, faithful, and fruitful. meaning both the male and female are in the relationship willingly and are not there forcefully. they are there on choice and their choice alone. they are loyal and faithful, not cheating there for one another through thick and thin, sickness and health, till death do them part. and fruitful, having kids to re populate the world and in a way completing the trinity, father and son in holy spirit and that is the highest form and way to show love for one another and to God.

i have no issues with gay/lesbian. if they want to be gay fine. no one is telling them otherwise. do i disagree with it? yes. why? because they cant successfully complete the definition of the marriage through the christian definition. if everyone was gay on this earth how would we repopulate and survive? its not natural. thats my belief, i dont force it on anyone, i am only stating because that is how I taught. The Word of God aka, the Bible is believable since there are parts that have been cited in other scriptures from other religions and it has been passed down and is reinforced by Sacred Tradition which has its own items. could it have been altered and skewed througout the ages, possibly, but the job of the Vatican is to keep it as true as they possibly can. Is it hard to believe all things in there? sure, i dont understand half of it. but at the end of the day believe in something or nothing, it doesnt matter i guess. im not saying to believe one thing or another just want to point out true fact.

my beef is that they want recognition as being married under a country that was founded under the premise "In God We Trust" i beleive it is still written on the money. I believe the president still says God Bless America at the end of his speech. IMO, they can be legally together but dont call it marriage. Marriage is based off religious views and tradition, if they want that then they should adhere to the religion. this isnt a pick what you want and leave the rest. either stick to it or not.

do we make stealing and killing legal because some people cant help that they are compulsive thieves and murders? where does it stop?

does taking away guns from the good people stop the criminals from stealing with guns. i dont see how people cant see certain things dont help.

on topic, hopefully this does not go through. would be trouble.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

In god we trust is not the premise this country was founded on and it wasn't on coins till the 1860's or paper money till 1956, might want to Crack that history book open.

This country was founded on the premise of freedom.

Archived