So I was reading an article on bearingarms.com and it seems that with the passing of the gay marriage rights citing the 14th amendment that it may have just opened the door to reciprocity being a real possibility. According to the blogger that posted on the site...

Whether or not it will happen remains to be seen but could be interesting

http://bearingarms.com/scotus-ruling-sex-marriage-mandates-nationwide-concealed-carry-reciprocity/?utm_source=bafbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=baupdate

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

the gay marriage, i have nothing against gays or the fact that they want to marry. something i have said and will say again.. gay people are selfish. they only think about their individual rights, all they care about being married.. who gives a fuck about marriage when their country is going to shit.. fuck trying to fix individual rights..Obama get your head out of the gun control shit. gun control and gay marriage does not fix any of our many problems.. what our government needs to do is find a way to create more jobs to help the COUNTRY economy.. they need to find ways for US to manufacture and export at a competitive cost to regain wealth. we need to bring manufacturing jobs back to this country and stop relying on other countries to make our cloths, shoes, tools, and every thing we need to go on about our lives..you bring back manufacturing to this country you get rid of unemployment, you get rid of welfare and you gain wealth which reduces our taxes. that helps the country as a whole and not just a group of people FUCK!!! WHERE ARE OUR FUCKING PRIORITIES.. this government is driving this country to the ground and we need to stop it NOW!!!

Another problem is there are less people willing to work, at least in my area. I know of two high paying industrial companies that had a very hard time finding people to work, one of which was my former employer. This was last year not sure if it's changed but I was told that people turn it down once they find out they have work nights, weekends, and holidays. Too many people are dependent on government help for their way of life and seems like they don't want to change.

As far as gay marriage goes, I could give a fuck about it, let em marry and see how great it is.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

if there are jobs the government can refuse to handout welfare. right now we have no jobs so that dont help. once the economy gets a total rebuild and we have jobs to spare then they will have that option to say no.. get a job like every other American

I think trying to push through anything pro gun right now could be a mistake because you'll give the Antigun people more fuel for their fire.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i think trying to push anything is damaging this country.. they need to look at how to fix it and not about rights or anything right now.. the priority should be fixing and growing our manufacturing and exporting. once its done we can look at personal rights

Where I live people can live on welfare and work 0 hours a week and get rent, groceries, health care, etc. handed to them. Or you can work 40 hrs. a week @10-15 /hour and have the exact same stuff.

I am one of the people that works but I can see why people would want to live off the government. No time wasted= same as 40 hours a week (if you have no self pride)

I hate lazy scumbags that live off the government (I worded it as to NOT be directed toward everyone that needs assistance)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Where I live people can live on welfare and work 0 hours a week and get rent, groceries, health care, etc. handed to them. Or you can work 40 hrs. a week @10-15 /hour and have the exact same stuff.

I am one of the people that works but I can see why people would want to live off the government. No time wasted= same as 40 hours a week (if you have no self pride)

I hate lazy scumbags that live off the government (I worded it as to NOT be directed toward everyone that needs assistance)

sorry.. they live off other citizens. government just distributes our money

sorry.. they live off other citizens. government just distributes our money

good point.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived