Tribe Called Bass Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 I'm getting rid of my old single din and want a nice new double din, but theres so many to choose from! Just trying to find one that'll run my sundown 3.5k and my ct sounds 125.4
reedal Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 There's more than just "one" that will go with your setup. Pick one that suits your needs and wants. What features do you want? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Tribe Called Bass Posted June 27, 2015 Author Report Posted June 27, 2015 just the basics, cd player, eq display, volume knob instead of those dumb up down buttons. I could care less about navigation. I know theres plenty, but I don't know which ones would be reliable enough. Some are just so cheap it kinda scares me haha.
bolanorthhighlands Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 I really want to trade my single din for a double din also. I want a "volume knob instead of those dumb up down buttons" because he just said it. i want a removable face. 2015 model. I'm not really tryin to spend $400. I want graphics or somethin. Which ones are the best for my budget? Should I get somethin cheaper? My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.