bcbrassard Posted July 13, 2015 Report Posted July 13, 2015 I bi-amp a set of T2 comps, it got louder and clearer but nothing beats fully active on the same power as passive.
Go-N-Def Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Waiting Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Joseph Chambers Posted July 26, 2015 Author Report Posted July 26, 2015 I bi-amp a set of T2 comps, it got louder and clearer but nothing beats fully active on the same power as passive. Im still learning so I may not go active until Im able to hear the difference myself. I will upgrade to bi-amp than later to active. I'll get there. Waiting Well, me too. I'm waiting on my cable, battery and head unit to arrive. All bought this past week.. I need to cross the border which is a 4 hour + drive north and south Wednesday.. so HOPEFULLY I can get this in by next weekend. I plan on making a trip to secondskin in Tucson as well. HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
Joseph Chambers Posted October 21, 2015 Author Report Posted October 21, 2015 Update,Install time. Click here: 2001 Jeep WJ Build to see the build progress. Once it's up and playing I will post a video with my feedback on the speakers. Though I am 'really' excited. Like in a candy store. HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.