ajsmoke Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 which do you prefer and why Dc level 3 12inch vs kicker l7 12inch I know this has been posted before but im still confused on which to go for
ajsmoke Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 China aint so bad whats wrong with china
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 hand built in u.s. vs china made With Chinese parts. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
catch 22 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 first subs I've owned were a pair of l7 12s. I really liked them until I discovered smd forums lol. But I sure as hell didn't pay full price for them either
Jessica Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 has this been reported, i dont want to report if someone already has. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.