http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0

way too many pics for me to choose one, but there are a few of my older walls in the van as well?.... what are you plaining on doing building a wall as well or just lookin

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

My wall, unfinished at the time. Haven't got any newer pics since and fixing to rip it all out for a rebuild. Probably going with 8 subs.

hpim0539ry0.jpg

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Hell Yeah Guys Keep the shit coming. When this things getting some pictures coming I'll then post some pictures of my new built wall.

Details or hint would be only 2 Fi BL's 15's with only 4000watts.

Test ran it 2 days ago pulled a 148.3 @ 38 Hz

Still have another 4000D to be installed to pull a 150 out of a daily driven SUV.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

IMG_0745.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Here is mine 2 Fi 15" Bl's on 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 @ .7ohms

Quick video..Before I put the Powermaster Batteries in and the rearview mirror bit the dust!!!!!

th_MVI_0760.jpg

Edited by zaxfire69