Boilermaker744 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 Took a little leave for a while. But I'm back. Those who know me, know me. If you don't, you will. Lol.
Keith77 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 ??????? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Boilermaker744 Posted July 8, 2015 Author Report Posted July 8, 2015 What? I had a little stereo once. Did 60s. I know people.
Azagtoth502 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Miguels Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 You're back with only 2 post.. More like new to the forum Welcome to the forum my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Boilermaker744 Posted July 8, 2015 Author Report Posted July 8, 2015 You're back with only 2 post.. More like new to the forum Welcome to the forum Lol. Ok, I'm new. I was never on TDH, no one here knows me. You're right. Kids, I swear.
kbsmoker Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 Wow...good to see you back. For those that don't know...they trail blazer socal has...was sold to him boiler www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.