Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there, is anyone able to help me about box design for :

DC Audio Level 4 m2 18 Inch Subwoofer ported box ?

I am trying for months but i simply cant find anything outside so i believe this web page is the only one where people can help me about it. I am going to be very thankful if anyone gives me a positive replay.

Regards!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Since someone replayed to me i would love to ask someone with more experience cos i am in a doubt between 2 subs :

1-

X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer

2-

DC Audio Level 4 m2 18 Inch Subwoofer

I really dont know which one should i chose , so if anyone can give me an adivce im gone be very thankful.... cheers :)

Edited by Besnik Qaili
Posted

If it's a VW Golf, I'm thinking there's not going to be much room. Just my 2 cents

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

Posted (edited)

We would need the max dimensions of the trunk space in order to help you with a Box For the DC Audio woofers. I dont think theres going to be enough space for a 18 in a golf though . I could be wrong, we will see once you post up your dims

Edited by WCA Rusty

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Posted

yes of course buddy i`m gone post dims tomorrow cos its midnight now, thx :)

btw if this car can fit 18 inch sub i believe my golf 6 can also lol

http://cs408226.vk.me/v408226653/36d2/GYOYyqVc1OE.jpg

https://f-a.d-cd.net/e8edd84s-960.jpg

https://58.img.avito.st/1280x960/1691065958.jpg

but of course maybe someone of you knows much better then me and it seems you are talking about bigger box then this one so it can sound louder ( hope i`m not wrong ) lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...