Real Scary Thing Happen To Me

Hell Burrito when we get into fights around here we get pressed with charges
"it was a different time"

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Apparently, It says on the news that the kid has been captured today around 2pm in the mall.

And yes BURRITO everyone in the school is fine and made it out safe. I was just worried about my Integra lol didnt want the guy to shot my window out and take all my shit. That was my # 1 concern.

lol

I personally would have to say

My system and truck < My life

That shit can be replaced, your life can't

Glad to hear everyone is ok though.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

lol

I personally would have to say

My system and truck < My life

That shit can be replaced, your life can't

Glad to hear everyone is ok though.

x2

I'd fight till I couldn't anymore if someone was trying to jack my truck, but I wouldn't die for it. You'll make tons of money throughout your life, Fi makes subs all day, you can replace that stuff lol.

Glad it worked out good.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? i can remember when you wanted to duke it out with someone, the 2 just chose a mutual place to meet up @ after school... i wish youngsters would just chill out! yeah, it sux but today all schools have a emergency plan for when that kind of BS goes down ftl.

100% agree with ya man. really wish it was still like that instead of being scared, if you beat someone too hard your gonna have to pay for there hospital bills.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i don't know whats more scary. that you experienced that. or that the school had a procedure inplace for such an event.

Yup even in the 808 they got this same system of lock down, from elem all the way to high school. they even teach the preschoolers

the codes and stuff....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

We just had a lockdown practice thursday, it was during one of the lunch blocks. Luckily i didn't have lunch then and i was in the gymnastics room.

The SWAT team came, drug dogs, police, and the fire department. Every single police officer at my school lined the perimeter of the school, locked all the doors so no one could get in or out. The SWAT team even roamed the school checking the classrooms making sure they were locked and the lights were off.

And since everyone was incapacitated, the police drug searched people's lockers with the dogs and actually got a few people i think, with the marijooana.

We just had a lockdown practice thursday, it was during one of the lunch blocks. Luckily i didn't have lunch then and i was in the gymnastics room.

The SWAT team came, drug dogs, police, and the fire department. Every single police officer at my school lined the perimeter of the school, locked all the doors so no one could get in or out. The SWAT team even roamed the school checking the classrooms making sure they were locked and the lights were off.

And since everyone was incapacitated, the police drug searched people's lockers with the dogs and actually got a few people i think, with the marijooana.

same thing happened at my school thursday!!! thats crazy.. national procedural lock down day? we had the dogs search lockers and every locker they searched they put a sticker on so you know they went through your shit.... mine always has a sticker on lol

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

they used to do that when I was in high school too. They would always say they never found anything, but we knew for damn sure theres no way that was true.....too many drug dealers in my school to not catch anyone.....unless all of them were smart enough to keep it in there bag.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco