Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Up firing passive radiator 5th/7th order????


Recommended Posts

Posted

2 CT 7ks huh?

I thought you said you liked your car.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Actually I am lol and many car enthusiasts own a system more expensive than there car I bought this car because I loved the car and wanted it so I bought it that simple I just recently at 134,000 miles replaced the engine with a $5000 dollar brand new engine and about to do a top swab to add a gtp supercharger rebuilt and a turbo looking to get this car to at least 400hp by the end of the year so yeah try calling me out tell me I don't have the money or that I'm a troll but when you have money time and the love for audio and cars and the drive to do it yourself you get what you want enough said I asked a simple question can a passive radiator be mounted facing vertical towards the top hatch. why is your first reaction is to discard the information provided as bs the system is nice but in no way impossible or unrealistic welcome to smd where we push the envelope and out wallets lol and yes 5 and 7th order has been used for decades my father has had both he used to go to nationals ever year back in the 90s this isn't a new idea

Do you know how many people come in here with dream $10k builds that never happen? In to see the turbo and supercharged grand prix with a 10kw system lol

i was like that 3 years ago and did get all my gear.. i havent installed it but got it plus more

Posted

I haven't ordered them just yet I'm going to buy them used for $1000 a piece of their site this build won't be done till late this year lol yeah gunna take alot of reinforcing to contain lol hopefully lasts a few years before I have to replace the car

Posted

So 2 Ermagerd 15's and four 15" passive radiators in the trunk of a grand prix?

Good luck and assuming you really aren't a troll (which I think you are)

Im in for pics of this build.

Also you need more than a top end swap to supercharge a non Supercharged 3.8 but whatever and you would do a turbo or a SC not both.

If you put a whole new engine in it why didn't just put a supercharged engine in it from the get go?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

They stopped making them 7k's for a reason, they like to catch fire.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...