Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Up firing passive radiator 5th/7th order????


Recommended Posts

Posted

A turbo and supercharger is completely doable if you know what your doing hell there a grand prix with a custom fitted 2nd engine on YouTube

Posted

well get at it big baller

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I'm bringing the wall forward bast the trunk though but still under the window line so when the bass isn't on I'm still able to get a good view behind me

Posted

Martin Luther King would be proud

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

and lmk when you want to line up the super/turbocharged grand prix with a lil bolt on all motor vette

2974_zpstwiwpvau.jpeg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Well I wanted it to be in the trunk only but i don't want to suffocate those subs not like I've already started building the box I'll probably throw up the buildlog later this year gunna be alot of fun

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...