Johndan0911 Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 I'm tryna buy a new basket for my dc xl 18 were can I get parts from.
gckless Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 Where. DC Audio would be a good place to start. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Johndan0911 Posted July 22, 2015 Author Report Posted July 22, 2015 I wrote them and they said I would have to buy the whole subwoofer.
gckless Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 No, I mean the word you should have used is "where". Not "we're". Regardless, PSI will have parts for sure. I'm sure Tantric could build a top assembly, and there's a couple sub builders that should be able to as well. SPL Audio comes to mind, and there's a couple on CACO. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
rocking.that.eclipse Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 Will to the rescue I think I paid 60 for mine from another dealer.... just saying
will77530 Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 dc will not sell just motors or motors with frames. however if you need to replace a frame we can help you with that
Johndan0911 Posted July 22, 2015 Author Report Posted July 22, 2015 And where would I get motor's from.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.