ImaNoob Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 Where can I find it at..Tried to download from a link here and it didn't work.. Thanks.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Azagtoth502 Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 Sometimes it gives an error, usually works if you let it refresh. I just tried it and had to refresh once. Also.... https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1e28f7d3956a626f&uc=1&id=1E28F7D3956A626F%21102 (not sure if that's an older version) pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
ImaNoob Posted July 25, 2015 Author Report Posted July 25, 2015 Thanks, I got it..What version is the newest ? the one I got is 1.1< sounds like the older one.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Azagtoth502 Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 Yes the one on here is 1.1 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Joe X Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 The version in which you can change colors is the latest one.
alex912005 Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 I've got 1.1 too and you can change colors in it. Looks like this: My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.