LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 Do you guys think a 2:1 or 1:1 ratio 4th order will be worth the time and effort over the basic ported enclosure? I've talked to about 6 people and half voted for the 4th
boom50cal Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 hard to judge until you build it. good ole boy Hunter Martin ditched his wicked 4th for a ported flatwall... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 Depends on the application and what you are trying to do. What's "better" can be a lot of very different things to different people. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 I mean it will be nice if I can put up good numbers but I'm just going for a loud daily system and want to get the most out my system
boom50cal Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 flatwall K.I.S.S. keep it stupid simple On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I agree. Flatwall ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 I turned my back I a wall when I kept reading about the poor sq of walls. That's the main reason I downgraded the size of my subs
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 That's bullshit. I've heard plea ty of walls that sound great ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 How can keeping it simple and flat wall go in the same sentence?
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 You think a 4th order is more simple? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.