Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think they are fugly

i think their decent looking...i prefer an aston martin tho :rolleyes:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted
i think their decent looking...i prefer an aston martin tho :rolleyes:

aston martins are seksi :wub:

if I could afford those type of cars Id buy a bunch of old cars and fix them up...

classics > all

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted (edited)

My old boss had a Phantom, Bloody brilliant thing it was (mind you he also owned a whole load of castles and country house hotels over here, four helicopters and countless other cars, the 100EX concept was exhibited at one of them for some reason :)

Having been lucky enough to have a poke around his saloon, I love them, the coupe would just be art if it wasn't for the spangly light up headlining, and imo the DHC is just :wub:

One day I'll have plenty cash for things like that :lol:

Edited by MonkeyDog
Posted (edited)
that guy looks like a douche he parked sideways over like 3 spots lol

its acutally an old lady and where she parked is the furthest from the door that goes into the building and no one parks over there. not really much different from the xlr-v in the background with cones around it :rolleyes:

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6439 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...