How Often Do People Ask What You Have In Your Trunk Or In Your Suv?

I was at a stoplight and a guy with 3 girls in a mustang were playing their music and he had 2 10"s in the trunk and they were all nodding to the music and I was just laughing, Then lol I rolled down the windows put on Ay Bay Bay and just turned on the sub amp and bassknob and then let it go to about half way until they guy started to crank his system and I heard his subs pop!!! I almost cried He followed me until the next light and had to know what I had, I told him 2 12"s and just left.

Nobody can ask me cuz the bass is just too loud. They just have to stand there & stare! :D

X2. I get that one all the time. Or the one where some dude has his gf in the car and he’s got a little bit of beat and I come up slammin next to him. His windows roll up and stares straight forward as his girl stares at me.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

I have no life so I usually have to show people my stuff when I hear them talking about shit they have owened.

Then usual response I get is WOW thats almost to loud or just plain to loud.

and that not with useing rap either, usually its with Slayer. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

They used to ask when i had the mojos alot of people lie but no one has ever pulled up next to me and made me want to turn my system down =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Occasionally, I will get a guy jamin as I drive by...oh ya, girls dance too sometimes.

Yeah once I rode by a group of bikers sitting in the toll area and one of the bikers threw his arms up and started dancing.....didnt know the bikers liked gucci mane lol

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

the only ppl that ever ask are ppl at school.....other than that i just get a lot of looks and ppl laughing!!! so when they dis it i just get em to sit in my truck and then watch them jump out of the truck!!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

big laugh at the biker dancing to gucci mane and the story about the guy trying to show off to the girls about competition. ended up screwing himself over, i would've pointed and laughed :).

oh and i got this new story, at the BB with my friend and he's playing the music at a decent level, then a guy comes up and just blasts it. HU and Amp shut off instantly and the guy gets scared and goes "oh shit, what happened?!" and runs away.

Edited by Krannyman92

X2. I get that one all the time. Or the one where some dude has his gf in the car and he’s got a little bit of beat and I come up slammin next to him. His windows roll up and stares straight forward as his girl stares at me.

LOL thats fucking awesome.

As I was pulling up to a red light (music turned down) I hear a car playing loud music and as I pull up to it a bunch of girls are in there dancing. They all kinda look at me and one yells "Hey Boyyy." So I kinda smile and find a song that beats...I play Hypnotize and they all start staring at me and then they start dancing to my music...it was hillarious.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings