How Often Do People Ask What You Have In Your Trunk Or In Your Suv?

most people just say 'holy shit your back window is flexin and you need some dynamat'. so i respond with 'dude i got 3 layers already" :D. oh but i remember my friend was tellin some kid about my system. and the little bitch dogged my system and said my subs arent top of the line and probably would sound like shit compared to his friends w7 in a prefab. mind you he never even got to hear it. and is it me or is the w7 just for little rich kids that want to say 'dude i got a sub lil wyte always talks about and paid an insane amount of money for it'.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

is it me or is the w7 just for little rich kids that want to say 'dude i got a sub lil wyte always talks about and paid an insane amount of money for it'.

lil wyte is epic in wigger world...why i was just play oxycottin today

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

When I show people the bass levels they ask whats back there.............but i typically try not to show it off where people are gonna get to know my car...........I don't need my shit jacked.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Since I go to UCF (University of Central Florida) where there is like 48,000 students I ALWAYS park in reverse in the parking garages. I park as close as I can to the wall right where my spare tire on the back of my Jeep is practically touching the wall. This way, it makes it VERY difficult to steal...pretty good method eh?

Edited by cichlidfort

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Since I go to UCF (University of Central Florida) where there is like 48,000 students I ALWAYS park in reverse in the parking garages. I park as close as I can to the wall right where my spare tire on the back of my Jeep is practically touching the wall. This way, it makes it VERY difficult to steal...pretty good method eh?

until they take your car :P. i used to have alot of shit to make my car stand out. but now i dont anymore. wasnt really because of theft tho, just females i didnt want knowin where i was would know by my car >.<. oh speakin of which i met this dude today that had a explorer with 2 4" in his dash, a 6.5 in every door, and 2 sets of components in a put near his hatch with one 12w6. everything was jl audio. and man that thing has some serious sound quality. and the way that 12 hit in as small as a box it was in youd never guess that he only had 1

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ppl ask all the time and I usually tell them 2 really good 10s

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I was giving three girls a ride to their one day and one looked in the back and asked me "what is this, a bomb?" I was like not quite and I turned it up and I got the same reactions as if a bomb went off in the car lol.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings